The latest update for ARK Scan has arrived, bringing with it redesigns for the transactions and blocks pages. Let’s take a look at what has changed.
The transactions page has undergone a redesign and now includes new information boxes where users can find the following details:
- Transactions (24h): Shows the number of transactions that occurred on the network in the last 24 hours.
- Volume (24h): Displays the total sum of transaction amounts on the network in the last 24 hours.
- Total Fees (24h): Fees paid by senders for all the transactions in the last 24 hours.
- Average Fee (24h): Provides the average fee paid by users for their transactions to be included in a block in the last 24 hours.
A redesigned table has been introduced, which shows the total number of transactions based on the current filter settings, along with options for fine-tuning the display according to user preferences. The table follows a redesigned structure and presents information such as transaction IDs, transaction age, transaction types, sender and recipient details, transaction amounts, and associated fees.
Similar to the updated transactions page, the blocks page now features an information box to provide users with interesting statistics, including:
- Blocks Produced (24h): Indicates the total number of blocks produced and confirmed by delegates in the last 24 hours.
- Missed Blocks (24h): Number of blocks that delegates missed in the last 24 hours.
- Block Rewards (24h): Displays the sum of newly forged ARK tokens distributed to delegates for each confirmed block in the last 24 hours.
- Largest Block (24h): Highlights the biggest block in terms of the amount of ARK included in transactions within the last 24 hours.
The table on the blocks page has also been updated with a fresh look and more interesting data. Users can view information such as block height, age, the delegate who produced the block, the number of transactions in specific blocks, the volume included in a block, the reward awarded per block, and the total value of the block.
In addition to the above changes, this update addresses various reported issues, including:
- Displaying delegate usernames instead of addresses in the voters’ table, if available.
- Including pagination in the loading state in the footer of the tables.
- Updating meta images of specific pages to align with the new designs.
Our upcoming sprint is all set to revamp the ARK Scan homepage - one of the largest and most prominent pages on ARK Scan. The goal is to make it more user-friendly, with updated tables and a unified look that aligns with the latest changes introduced throughout ARK Scan.
Follow us on X and keep checking the blog to stay up-to-date on all of our new releases. We post a weekly development report so you can easily see what we’ve been up to and follow along our journey towards making your decentralized future a reality.